• Create Account

Merry Christmas!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 DoubleDose   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 28 December 1999 - 08:29 AM

Hi everybody, I would've posted this on Christmas, but I've been out of town and didn't get back until today. Anyways, I got Borland C++ Builder 4.0 Professional for Christams!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm just now getting a chance to go over it and learn all about it and it is just heavenly! Thank you, to whoever it is that told me to get it (I'm sorry that I forgot your name) I also got "C++ for Dummies 3rd Edition" and I haven't gotten a chance to go over it yet and wanted to know how helpful it is for someon who know next to null about C++ programming. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Sponsor:

#2 joeG   Members   -  Reputation: 172

Posted 28 December 1999 - 08:29 AM

Yeah, I got it for Christmas too! But some of the IDE's icons aren't showing up (only the enabled-state icons; the disabled icons show up fine), like Run,Step Into, Step Over, etc... Has anyone else run into that problem and have a fix?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS