• Create Account

- - - - -

AngelScript 1.8.2 BETA 2 (2004/08/31)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3265

0Likes

Posted 13 August 2004 - 01:11 PM

I've uploaded version 1.8.2 BETA 1. The changes for this version are:
  • Methods from classes with multiple inheritance are now supported
  • Changed how the byte code references script functions, so that they are now local to each module, i.e. independent of module ID
  • BC_PGA now takes an int instead of a dword
  • Changed so that registered global properties are referenced by index instead of their memory address
  • Global script variables are referenced by their local index, i.e. independent of module ID
  • Added support for switch case statements (thanks Jeff White)
  • Added support for the negative operator behaviour. The new flag is asBEHAVE_NEGATE
I'm now starting on version 1.9.0 that will bring support for dynamic linking between modules, saving and loading of compiled byte codes and many other smaller improvements. [Edited by - WitchLord on August 31, 2004 7:45:15 PM]
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3265

0Likes

Posted 31 August 2004 - 01:44 PM

Updated 1.8.2 with the following bug fixes discovered during development of 1.9.0:

• bug fix: An object with asBEHAVE_ASSIGNMENT registered could be assigned even though it was declared as const (thanks Lee "_MrC_" Clark)
  • bug fix: Two functions with the same name and parameters would cause an assertion failure in compiler (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)
  • bug fix: Discarding a module with Discard() could sometimes cause the module object to be deleted twice (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)
  • bug fix: There was a typo in macro asMETHODPR() (thanks Joe "Desdemona" Wright)
  • bug fix: An unclosed statement block could lead to assert failure in the parser (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS