• Create Account

Tile Based Articles

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dragun   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 01 November 1999 - 11:27 AM

This is Hung Phan, bka Ðragun, and I was surfing the iso\tile section in the programming department. I find it ridiculous to have two tile based tutorials that are somewhat the same (I know because I wrote them). Merge "Tile Based Black Book" with "Tile Based Gold" by adding TBG's demo with TBBB. TBBB is a rehash of TBG but with some more info and lack of a demo. I guess I have LaMothe's disease.

Sponsor:

#2 Khawk   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 1361

Posted 20 October 1999 - 01:23 PM

Thanks Drag, I'll add it to the things to do. :-)

Kevin

#3 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2307

Posted 21 October 1999 - 03:32 AM

Wait, TBBB is the one with the demo... which one is the more recent? I thought it was TBG. Let me know so I can delete the older one.

#4 Dragun   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 01 November 1999 - 05:15 AM

Aww crap. TBBB is the one with the demo. Put that demo with TBG. Sorry for the confusion.

The hex tutorial should be done by this Sunday. I have to 'dumb it down' and add some better visuals.

[This message has been edited by Ðragun (edited November 01, 1999).]

#5 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2307

Posted 01 November 1999 - 11:27 AM

Thanks, done

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS