• Create Account

- - - - -

error C2653: 'operatorglobal namespace'''

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Desdemona   Members   -  Reputation: 158

0Likes

Posted 28 August 2004 - 10:56 PM

m_pEngine->RegisterObjectMethod("Data", "bool GetAttributeTotal(string tag, int& i)", asMETHODPR(CData, GetAttributeTotal, (string, int&), bool), asCALL_THISCALL); d:\Code\Lands\CSScripting.cpp(226): error C2653: 'operator``global namespace''' : is not a class or namespace name Any idea what might be causing this error? GetAttributeTotal is overloaded, and asMETHODPR seems like the correct macro to use, but I can't seem to get it to work... J

Sponsor:

#2 Desdemona   Members   -  Reputation: 158

0Likes

Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:07 PM

Ok, I found the problem. I'm assuming this is already being addressed in the current WIP, but there was a typo:

#define asMETHODPR(c,m,p,r) asSMethodPtr<sizeof(void (::*)())>::Convert((r (c::*)p)(&c::m))

Needs to be:

#define asMETHODPR(c,m,p,r) asSMethodPtr<sizeof(void (c::*)())>::Convert((r (c::*)p)(&c::m))

(using 1.8.1)

#3 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3343

0Likes

Posted 29 August 2004 - 02:35 AM

I've fixed the error for 1.9.0 WIP 3 that will be uploaded later today (I hope).

Thanks for letting me know.
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS