• Create Account

How about a tools forum?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brad   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 December 1999 - 05:22 AM

I think that a tool development forum would be very useful to many people.

It would give developers a place to go and post info and links to tools that they have written that other developers might find useful. Also it would give first timers a localized place to ask for advice on programming their own tools.

I know you guys already have A LOT of forums but I think you should consider this.

Sponsor:

#2 ghowland   Members   -  Reputation: 134

Posted 14 December 1999 - 06:21 AM

I think this is a great idea, Ill bring it up to Rhino (who maintains the forums) and we'll see about setting it up.

Tools are definitely a super critical part of game dev that often gets overlooked by people beginning and that would be helpful to have info passed around on

-Geoff

#3 Dragun   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 14 December 1999 - 09:40 AM

Instead of a Tools forum, try renaming it to a Resource forum so it can cover tools and books.

#4 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2305

Posted 17 December 1999 - 05:22 AM

I'm okay with doing this. I'll probably set it up later today.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS