• Create Account

- - - - -

Great work!...nothing more.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 lxnyce   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 05 September 2004 - 01:02 AM

Just wanted to say great work on AngelScript. Its been progressing rather nicely and rapidly. I check this forum on a daily basis now, and look forward to seeing what becomes of this scripting language.

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3199

0Likes

Posted 05 September 2004 - 02:16 AM

Thank you, very much! I appreciate your kind words. [smile]
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

#3 EddHead   Members   -  Reputation: 140

0Likes

Posted 07 September 2004 - 08:38 PM

Yay! Witchlord!!!
Jayanth.KRaptor Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.http://www.raptorentertainment.com---------------------------------------------------------Why Mr. Anderson? Why? ...Why keep fighting? Do you think you're fighting for something - for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence without meaning or purpose.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS