• Create Account

- - - - -

Angel Code Reference Library

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 evolutional   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1068

0Likes

Posted 07 September 2004 - 10:40 PM

I just thought I'd bring Andreas' excellent AngelCode Reference Library to public attention. It contains over 560 unique references on a huge range of topics collected from over 200 sites, covering everything from Script Engines to Terrain LOD, from AI to Encryption. It's really easy to browse the categories and locate useful articles quickly. I'm posting this because it's a very good reference for many people and yet it seems to be relatively unknown. Please, add it to your bookmarks - it's well worth checking if you need to find some information. Thanks for all of your hard work on this Andreas! [smile]

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3352

0Likes

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:43 AM

Thanks a lot for those words. [smile]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

#3 CoffeeMug   Members   -  Reputation: 852

0Likes

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:44 AM

Hehe, I use that thing all the time [smile]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS