PLEASE VISIT MY SITE! I BEG YOU!

Started by
4 comments, last by Stelman 23 years, 6 months ago
http://trak.to/aria ARIA - a site about all rpgs. Right now about 30 downloads, 15 additions to commercial rpgs (netbooks for AD&D and such) and about 12 pen and paper rpgs. Don''t forget to vote your favorite AD&D class! You can also get your own free e-mail account and become a member of the absolute rpgs sitering!
Advertisement
I thought it kinda sucked.

I couldn''t see the text at all and the popups really sucked

plus i hate anime
The blue background was quite pleasant but it obscured the text.

Edited by - Ketchaval on October 2, 2000 3:49:18 PM
It was nicly layed out as i am a fan of well used frames. i do agree that the colors oculd use some modification since there isnt enough contrast to atract your attention to the lettering. my attention went imidiatly to the background and that is not what you want. backgrounds should be simple and not draw away the users attention.

the list of downloads was fairly extensive so this site gets a high credit on content I will say. a few well placed image files might make it a little more eye candyish. I may have just contradicted myself but somthing like a cool image link instead of text.

Overall I like the site though.you could take a look al mine if you would like any examples of what I just said

Allow the flaming to begin
Conshape Electronic Arts
This is a spam!!! It''s been posted all over the forums plus it''s got little to do with what we''re discussing here. Please don''t reply to it. Or better yet, delete this thread.

"So you're the one that designed that game are you?"
*Gulp* "Umm, yeah"
Grm, hadn''t noticed that this was all over the boards... I''ve closed the thread for now.
Will be deleted in a few days most likely.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement