Posted 03 October 2000 - 02:15 PM
I know this is an announcement and really goes to the announcement section but it is only relevant to Java developers I risk your rage and post it here anyway.
JWindows is a Java library for writing native MS Windows applications in Java.
A new version (0.30) of JWindows has been released and it should now work better with Windows NT and it has many new features including support for:
* Use of dialog templates drawn in standard Windows dialog editors.
* Reading and writing to the Window registry.
* Use of modal and modeless dialog boxes.
* Support for property sheets and pages (tabbed pages).
* Support for Windows Timers.
* Support for the file open/ file save predefined dialog box.
and many more details, too many to mention here.
Furthermore, 11 new samples has been added to show how to use
the new functionality.
Visit the JWindows site for more information: