• Create Account

O.K. LET'S SPAM A BIT!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stelman   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 08 October 2000 - 06:59 AM

Well, I have a site about rpgs at http://trak.to/aria. Go and visit it! It''s not the best site ever, but you may find on or two useful things there. Don''t forget to leave a message to my forum and sign my guestbook! You can also get your own free e-mail account!

Sponsor:

#2 Fantasy Edge   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 October 2000 - 01:02 AM

I remmember visiting this site back when you spammed it in the progamming forums. You still need to work on the interface as it clashes. but hey, nice content. again i say this.

Allow the flaming to begin
Conshape Electronic Arts

#3 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 14 October 2000 - 08:39 AM

You are right. The interface is not that good. I will make buttons and I''ll try to find a good background. I hope that I will improve the site. Right now I''m working on a vampire rpg. If you want to learn more just e-mail me at stelman@otenet.gr.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS