• Create Account

EVER WANTED TO SPAM, TO GET MORE TRAFFIC OR TO SEE A GOOD RPG PAGE?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Stelman   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 09 October 2000 - 06:54 AM

Well, that''s the chance. I have an rpg site named ARIA. It''s a site about all rpgs. Right now the site has the following things: 1) About 12 pen and paper rpgs, some netbooks and other stuff, and about 30 downloads 2) Get your own free e-mail account! 3)Advertise your site! Unlike other sites, here you can adverise your site. This can be done with 2 ways. 1. Leave a message at ARIA''s advertisments forum and let others tell you your opinion about what you advertise. 2. Leave a message at ARIA''s smart adds. Smart adds, is a section where you can post easy understanding advertisments in full detail. 4)If you have an rpg site you can become a member of our ABSOLUTE RPGS SITERING. 5)You can also provide your visitors with an e-mail from my site! 6)Don''t forget to sign my guestbook, leave a message to my forum and vote at my poll for your favorite AD&D class! 7) Of course, you can always send your own rpgs, netbooks, games and anything other you think of!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS