Crazy mind trick

Started by
76 comments, last by Riviera Kid 19 years, 4 months ago
I know this is a pretty pointless reason to start an entire thread, but dammit this is so cool! Say the following number aloud! Do it fast! 3 33 333 3333 33333 333333 3333333 Fast! Choose a color and a tool! Thought of one of each? Don't change the original! You answered: red and hammer Didn't you?!
Advertisement
OMG! It worked :)
Er... what? I said blue screwdriver. I don't get how this is supposed to work.
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Sorry, orange shovel all the way!

It might be because as a non native English speaker i have a tiny difficulty in pronouncing "th" fast. On the other hand, it might not matter at all.
Almost - blue hammer.
Green screwdriver. I said the number in my native language. Maybe that affects things, and then again, maybe not.
Old thingy and I replied blue screwdriver (like kSquared)

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
WTF!!!

I said "red hammer"

How did you know

I'm no communist!

(PS I didn't say the number and it still worked :p)
Red and hammer [smile]. It doesn't have to do with the numbers I said, it has to do with the fact that red is a common color and hammer is a common tool.
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
Damnit I only got a red spanner. My brain must be broken or something.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement