read, read, read.....FREE WEBSERVER

Started by
1 comment, last by djsteffey 23 years, 5 months ago
I have been looking all around to find a site on the internet that would host my website and provide me with CGI access. But lo and behold, I couldnt find any that would let me do this. Sure there were cgi-scripts but I didnt want any of that half-a** stuff, I wanted the whole cgi at my disposal. So what did I do ? I went to this website here and downloaded a free webserver. I can run this webserver off of my computer and have all the cgi stuff I want. I posted this because I have noticed alot of posts (including my own) about downloading files off the internet (in a program/game) and the such so I though this would be useful information to everyone. "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail themGames Productions
Advertisement
well..it would work fine, unless u were like me and have a very slow modem connectio

Whats a pretty girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.
AnalogX also happens to have great music too... thats how I stumbled across his page. I find that to be a great tactic to lure people to your site: Great content in various fields. (I am a big fan of Jimbo''s Domain, great stuff to type to)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement