• Create Account

- - - - -

AngelScript IDE

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 SpreeTree   Members   -  Reputation: 396

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2004 - 08:30 AM

Ive just started using AngelScript and I have to say kudos for making such an easy to use scripting language. Is there any form of AngeScript IDE out there? I suppose all im looking for is wordpad with syntax highlighting. Thanks SpreeTree

Sponsor:

#2 Baraclese   Members   -  Reputation: 172

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2004 - 10:26 AM

try textpad from http://www.textpad.com, all you have to do is create a new document class "AngelScript" and provide your own syntax definition file which is really easy to create, just look at the syntax file for c/c++ to get an idea of how to do it (it's just a list of language keywords and operators).

#3 SpreeTree   Members   -  Reputation: 396

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2004 - 01:31 PM

Excellent thats just what i was looking for :)

Thanks
Spree

#4 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3196

0Likes

Posted 19 December 2004 - 12:07 AM

You may also want to take a look at SciTE, which in my opinion is better than TextPad, and is free. It uses a similar scheme for syntax highlighting.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS