• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

From the Ground Up

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Big Daddy Scat   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 July 1999 - 05:28 PM

Looking to form a new team and need a programmer (in addition to me) and an artist. With this group I would like to work on several simple games with the intent on learning how to perform in a team and be able to finish a game completely. Plan to start with games similar to tetris, solitaire, etc. If the team seems to work well after 2 or 3 games we will move on to a more original game.

Programmer needs to be competent in c++ and have some experience with directx. Owning a version of microsoft visual c++ would be a plus.
Artist should be able to submit some examples of their past works.

As we will be working on such simple games I would prefer if all applicants would not be too experienced as I want this to be a learning experience for all members.

Scott Oldfield (oldfiesa@muohio.edu)

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 19 July 1999 - 05:28 PM

Hi
See works at http://qs.webjump.com

elm1@hotmail.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS