little about Jeff Molofee

Started by
30 comments, last by havensgate 22 years, 7 months ago
Jeff Molofee .. has a crappy job, works crappy hours and slept in this morning. However, he does run a good OpenGL site which is cool. =) Guy in the back doing graphics.
---------------------------------------------------If it moves shoot it. If it doesn't move, shoot it anyways. It might move later.---------------------------------------------------Havensgate"guardian of the few"
Advertisement
Thanks man

If any of you need graphics for your demos and projects talk to this guy, he works at the same place I do, and he to has a crappy job at times. He works with graphics all day long and definitely knows his stuff.

I didn''t sleep in, I was fashionably late
Tell us about your job, NeHe, I''m dead curious.

Guy who sits in the back drawing plans
I got a compliment from Nehe ??
JHC ! (said from the Drill Sgt. Full Metal Jacket)

Well I know how to run a few programs do some 2D artwork and crap, but I need to get my arse in gear on that 3D stuff.
Maya baby! Maya.

You want to know about Nehe''s job??
Hahaha.. well.. I love to watch a programmer have to sit all day doing accounting. Punching in numbers.
LOL!
Ahh soo funny it brings a tear to my eye.
What a waste of talent.

---------------------------------------------------
Let all who oppose me say, Nee!
Havensgate
"guardian of the few"
---------------------------------------------------If it moves shoot it. If it doesn't move, shoot it anyways. It might move later.---------------------------------------------------Havensgate"guardian of the few"
Oh.. I almost forgot..

my near all time fav one.

INtercom - Jeff Molofee .. please report to .. such and such.

Ahh yes, Mr. Molofee, it seems water has leaked in under my desk. What''s that? you''ll be right here? Ok. THank you.

Then I see Jeff moving a computer from the floor to a desk.
LOL! LIke the person couldn''t have done it themselves.
Ahhh sigh..

Let all who oppose me say, Nee!
Havensgate
"guardian of the few"
jeff you should start looking for a job in the programming field, cause you seem like a good programmer why don''t you get another job. Thanks for this kick ass site!
Because Jeff likes hell and appreciates not doing his calling in life.
Hahaha.
Plus programming jobs just don''t fall into a persons lap. They might have to go
looking for one, and we all know Jeff doesn''t like to leave his basement unless
he has to.

AHHHh the sun!! the blasted sun!! burning my eyes...
my eyyyyeeeessssss!!

LOL
j/k Jeff man.
Hah. I''m a funny person.

Lowly Graphics dude in da back.

So, Jeff is an IT coordinator, eeeehh? I used to be one of those... It was fun while it lasted. Of course, if I could actually code stuff I wouldn''t be sitting around... Maybe he should do what the guys at Digital Extremes did. The one guys started it all by making a classic little game many years back that brought him millions (I''m sure you all remember Epic Pinball.....) Anywho, he teamed up with a couple other guys and they made Unreal and Unreal Tournament. That, I''m sure, also made them stinking rich... They get to play Bond on a 56" screen while taking breaks from programming on long weekends... Hell, they even have people making their lunches. (I''m not kidding, go see for yourself...)

That''s all I had to say.

S.
NeHe getting compliments from heavens gate huh?

---------------------------
Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your...don''t tell your family. The GDTalker
Hey Jeff, I always did wonder what you did... sounds like a pain for a genious like you! I suggest you start an online project. I KNOW you could program a spectacular game in about a year, with a trusty dev team behind you! I don''t exactley know how it happens, but I have programming jobs bomb into my lap all of the time. Too bad they are non-profit

Go to blizzard, westwood, valve, ANY company and use the site as the main of your resume. I figure one look at your success should have companies fighting for you. Of course, that could mean moving to, darst I say, the good ole US! Hey, reception party at my house!

L8r,
The Rainmaker
L8r,[email=richardfrazee@msn.com]The Rainmaker[/email]Biendschmofan''s Tutorials Of OpenGL Glander

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement