Suggestions, Comments... And a Question

Started by
1 comment, last by dwarfsoft 23 years, 5 months ago
Just wondering here GDNet Staff (whomever happens to read this first) about the Game Design Corner RPG Document as it was suggested that we talk to you about hosting or something. It was suggested that maybe GDNet would be so kind as to include this document in the referneces section, and possibly even host it. Just wondering as to the likelyness of this, because the size of the aforementioned document is really making crosswinds uploading a pain (slow sometimes). Anyway, thanks for reading this. And just wondering if we could get an RPG forum? -Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche           
Advertisement
quote:Original post by dwarfsoft

And just wondering if we could get an RPG forum?

Hey, that was subtle. Anyway, I don''t think we need forums for different genres. Soon we will have RTS forum, FPS forum, puzzle forum etc...

-Jussi
Send me an e-mail about the design doc. It may take a bit before I have time to do something about it, but at least I won''t forget about it if it''s sitting in my inbox.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement