• Create Account

[java] Checking if drawImage(....) has finished.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Harvester   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 November 2000 - 02:46 AM

Greets. I''m developing some heavy gfx java applets, and i am facing a major problem, due to the async drawImage method. How can i know if the operation is complete? Through the observer i guess, however, i checked the help (msdn), and i couldn''t find any details about the observer callback. Anyone got any info on how can i tell (even through the observer callback) if a drawImage method is complete? Thanks.

Sponsor:

#2 Neurotic   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 14 November 2000 - 10:59 PM

Stupid question... why are you checking the msdn for Java help?
or you writing in Visual J++?

and if so WHY are you writing in Visual J++... nothing intended by it... just curious really.

Mark

----
www.emanatemultimedia.com
----

#3 Harvester   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 November 2000 - 05:56 AM

Well, i use Visual J++, ''cause i haven''t tryied using something else... got anything in mind to suggest?

I''m developing for some years now (last year and some months profetionally), and i never got the spare time needed to check (download) stuff relevant to Java. I use VC++ mostly, so i found it convinient using Visual J++.

If you''re aware of anything else (i assume you are), i''d be very happy to know

c ''ya.

#4 snowmoon   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 16 November 2000 - 07:33 AM

I''ll assume you need more than just the MediaTracker class? If you don''t know what I''m talking about check it out in your documentation.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS