Sequence the Puzzle Game (Feedback Needed)

Started by
2 comments, last by SkeletorSKS 18 years, 11 months ago
Hello all, This is my first post and hopefully I am posting in the right board. Anyhow, I would love some feedback on a Game I have created in DarkBasic Pro. The game is for a competition hosted by "The Game Creators" and the Competition Theme is Puzzle Games. The game I have made is called "Sequence" and its a Memory Game. The whole object of the game is to test the Players ability to Memorize Positions,Colors and the Correct order of which they appear. The Game play is very straightforward so instructions shouldnt be needed. Features: 3 Difficulties 5 Game Modes My game can be downloaded here. Download Sequence Here are some pics before you download the game. Remember this is for a competition and I need to find ways to improve the game play, so any ideas/feedback on how the game plays would be greatful. [Edited by - SkeletorSKS on May 11, 2005 8:11:21 PM]
Advertisement
+======================================================+| Error                                             |X||+======================================================+| Runtime Error 506 - Could not load image at line 16  ||                                                      ||                   |    OK    |                       |+======================================================+
Thanks for letting me know! I fixed the Download link and changed it to Zip format as well.
I have added a couple of things, and its now up for download.

1) You can pick the max number of Sequences you want, 4 is default, 20 is Max

2) When you get a block or color correct "Correct" appears

3) When you Complete a Sequence "Complete" appears

4) "Win" message and "Perfect" message have been implemented.

5) Blocks should not be in the same Sequence Twice now.

Any feed back on the newest changes or just overall on the game would be helpful.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement