• Create Account

Adonthell - a free fantasy crpg

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2307

Posted 14 July 1999 - 07:43 PM

The Adonthell project's goal is not only the creation of a free role playing game for different platforms, that will beat its commercial competitors in size and gameplay, but to implement a highly customizable environment for making rpg's. The main emphasis lies on development of easy to use tools and a modular game engine, which allows to include new features as better hardware allows or own wishes require it.

Adonthell itself will not become a simple Hack 'n Slay, but more like a non-linear Adventure with detailed simulation of characters, occasional conflicts with hostile creatures and a dense, surprising plot.

http://mitglied.tripod.de/~Adonthell

>Adonthell itself will not become a simple Hack 'n Slay,

cool.

>but more like a non-linear Adventure

cool.

> with detailed simulation of characters,

waay cool.

>occasional conflicts with hostile creatures

WHAT! weeee must have blooood!

>and a dense, surprising plot.

Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Sounds like a good idea. cool.

99% of what you just read was probably crap.
Have a nice day

dude I would e-mail you but I cant find your e-mail so I would like to help you anyway I can I am currently looking for experience game development and I want to make my own game but not right now

99% of what you just read was probably crap.
Have a nice day

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS