• Create Account

Selling games online

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 BitBlt   Members   -  Reputation: 386

Posted 10 December 2000 - 08:19 AM

I''m just curious as to how well some of you have done in selling your games online. I''m thinking about maybe doing so in the near future and am not sure what to expect. I understand that the success of a game depends on its quality and such, but I just want a general idea. Any other helpful information would be much appreciated.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." - Willy Wonka

Sponsor:

#2 Roman Arce   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 11 December 2000 - 11:27 AM

If you publish a game online to be soldt throuth the internet it''s actually more inportant to make people know that your game exists than the quatity of the videogame, you have to upload a demo/screen shots EFERYWHERE and send a press release to the entire videogames press sending screen shots and demos (as links in the email body, don''t attache big files to emails) and description with the hope they they will care about it.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS