Air marshall kills man on flight

Started by
323 comments, last by LessBread 18 years, 4 months ago
Link! I'm just glad to see the job is getting done by the marshalls. I'm surprised something like this didn't happened earlier, everything considered. [Edited by - Gunslinger RR on December 7, 2005 4:22:26 PM]
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
Advertisement
VERY GOOD!
Young Doc: No wonder this circuit failed. It says "Made in Japan".Marty McFly: What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan.Young Doc: Unbelievable.
Is anybody bothered by this? I'm not defending the man, I can't see why he would make people think he had a bomb even if he didn't.

But... he's dead now. And for what?
Ok.
Quote:Original post by Stukkm
But... he's dead now. And for what?

For being stupid in a no stupid zone.
"When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy."
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way.
Just for everyone tempted to say that it's bad they shot him:

He claimed he had a bomb.

When they tried to restrain him, he ran off the plane.

On the jetway, he put his hand into his bag, presumably to detonate said bomb.

They shot him.

You really can't defend the man at all - the air marshall did exactly what they should have.
Quote:But... he's dead now. And for what?

If it is the same one I am thinking of he is dead for:

1. Claiming he had a bomb
2. Running from a Federal Officer
3. Not obeying commands given to him by a Federal Officer
4. Reaching into his bag, presumably for a weapon or to set off a bomb

I would much rather have a person such as this dead than a Federal Officer hurt or killed, or bystanders hurt/killed. Some things you just don't do in the US - its not like Canada, Europe, etc where one can just do as they please and not expect to be treated harshly or killed. I believe its called having RESOLVE to not put up with idiots such as this guy.
Young Doc: No wonder this circuit failed. It says "Made in Japan".Marty McFly: What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan.Young Doc: Unbelievable.
Congratulations, you killed an unarmed innocent man who apparently suffered from a bipolar disorder. I think "suicide by cop" may be the term I'm looking for.

[Edited by - Shai on December 7, 2005 6:40:11 PM]
"It's better to regret something you've done than to regret something you haven't done."
well shit, I read the article but not the headline

nowhere in the article does it mention that he was killed that i saw
Quote:Michael TanczosCut that shit out. You shouldn't be spying on other people.. especially your parents. If your dad wanted to look at horses having sex with transexual eskimo midgets, that's his business and not yours.
maybe he wanted to kill himself and make the news. Success!

And don't be so sure in Europe. They can be quite trigger happy when they want. A morron like that would be shot dead. Well, if the story is true. Again, related to the link.

Everything is better with Metal.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I didn't mean to say it was bad to have shot him. I'm just saying the whole thing sucks.
Ok.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement