• Create Account

Multiplayer 3D RPG is up for sale

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 JeremyS   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 January 2001 - 03:25 PM

Journey's End, the completely editable first person multiplayer/single player RPG (*exhales*) is now up for sale. It's pretty damned cheap for the epic quest and suite of tools that you get- so help out a fellow GD-netter and pick it up. http://www.crystal-interactive.com/pcgames/roleplaying/journeysend Thanks guys. Keep Gaming, Jeremy Stieglitz Bright Light Productions www.jerpg.com Edited by - JeremyS on January 23, 2001 10:26:41 PM

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 24 January 2001 - 07:47 AM

Crystal Interactive contacted me about publishing a certain game. It sounded like a great opportunity, and it almost went ahead, when I heard rumours from a source I trusted that working with them was a bad idea. I didn''t want to point any fingers or appear rude, so I made up a polite excuse to bug out of the deal. I think I may have made the wrong decision, and while it''s too late (I think) to change my mind now, I''d still like to hear if you have had / do have a good experience with them. Thankyou and good luck with your game.

#3 JeremyS   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 25 January 2001 - 02:49 AM

My experience thus far with Crystal Interactive has been nothing short of incredible. Trying to be unbiased here--- you will not find a more dedicated, personable, faster, and receptive publisher on the entire scene of publishers that would have a look at a so-called "indie" game. If you have got a good game, give ''em a ring.

-Jeremy

#4 jgreywolf   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 January 2001 - 08:56 AM

Here is a question. Has anyone tried to go to their page lately? Every time I go it says that I do not sufficient permissions to view the page.

I would like to get in touch with them about the game we are working on...but I guess I will have to wait till their web page will let me back on

Justin Greywolf
http://www.lostware.com

#5 Verminaard   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 01 February 2001 - 11:59 PM

I must say it looks pretty nice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS