• Create Account

Midnight Sun Tournament demo : Our first game...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Paranoy2k   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 27 January 2001 - 09:37 PM

First of all, I would like to apologize for the quality of my english... Me and 2 others friends has finally finished a fighting game demo called midnight Sun Tournament. Our aim was to see what we were able to do as a team : as a little team. Using no commercials licences, we couldn''t attempt of making money with this projet so we had to base our motivation totally on the fact we were finally creating something cool : a video game... As firts attempt of creation, we choose to create a game we would like to do and we were looking for challenges as Computer Artirts and programmer. We decided to do a Fightning Game even if that kind of game hasn''t been really successful on PC. We decided to do it as demo because of our lack of human ressources and work experiences in the game industry. About us, the result is not bad: Nice Graphics, Great Prog... The gameplay is kinda poor because we were so minded of creating a video games than we lost the main interest of video games : Gameplay We would like to have your opinions and critics about it... http://www.3dluvr.com/paranoy2k/Htm/Midnightsun.htm ***The game is 10.3 mb big and requires DirectX 7.0 or higher*** Gabriel Charest Reason Games

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS