• Create Account

Help with the GUI tutorial

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 bmaze   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 11 September 1999 - 11:31 AM

First of all, I am relatively new to programming with C++. I know some, but some stuff still confuses me. I've never had anyone to show me, I've just been learning on my own from the internet.

I was looking at the GUI tutorial, and I understand what they are doing and the terms they are using, but I have not been able to get it to work.

I was wondering if someone could put the code together for me so that I could see what it looks like and how it should be arranged exactly. Also, I use VC++ 4, could you tell me what I need to download in order to do this?

This would be such a big help to me and it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone could do this for me, thank you.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS