• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

I need someone to help me!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 23 October 1999 - 08:50 AM

I have been looking for some winsock help for a long time now, and I can't seem to get the help i need on any of the forums I've tried to use. So if anyone out there knows anything about winsock, please email me, I really need someone's help, it's not real complex stuff, just some basic Winsock stuff, but everyone I ask just says the same thing "go to sockets.com" no one will just tell me what I need to know. So if anyone out there is nice enough to take 15 minutes to help me out, I would be very appreciative and would give them full credit in any program that I coded with their help!! Thanks to anyone kind enough to email me
EMAIL

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS