Steve Ballmer's dark secret

Started by
9 comments, last by ranakor 17 years, 6 months ago
Steve Ballmer is really Dr. Evil! Compare!! You can truly see the resemblance. Steve Ballmer and Dr. Evil are one and the same. And if you think about it, that explains everything.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Advertisement
I see absolutely no ressemblance, beside the fact that they both lack hair. I'd say Captain Picard is a much better fit for Dr. Evil.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
I'll bet he regrets not actually witnessing Apple dying and just assuming it all went to plan now, eh.

www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Quote:Original post by aidan_walsh
I'll bet he regrets not actually witnessing Apple dying and just assuming it all went to plan now, eh.

These guys are as much similar. Don't let the background color fool you.

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Quote:Original post by jfclavette
I see absolutely no ressemblance, beside the fact that they both lack hair. I'd say Captain Picard is a much better fit for Dr. Evil.

I see a lot of other things in common between the pictures of Balmer and Dr. Evil.

They're both male, clean shaven, with relatively close levels of fatness/leanness.
They both have rings on (but on diffrent hands).
Both pictures show contorted facial expressions with one eye squinted and the other open.

And finally, even though it isn't clear in the picture, they both have the same shoes on. Somebody must have cropped that part out. ;-)
Quote:They're both male, clean shaven, with relatively close levels of fatness/leanness.
They both have rings on (but on diffrent hands).
Both pictures show contorted facial expressions with one eye squinted and the other open.

You forgot "they are both evil".

Check out my new game Smash and Dash at:

http://www.smashanddashgame.com/

Where's Ballmers eyebrows?!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Dawn is a tramp." Dusk.
I dunno, The Register says Steve Balmer is actually Uncle Fester.
________________________Quote:OluseyiI knew of a "Christian" couple in Nigeria who named their child "God's End-time Battle Axe." I kid you not.
Quote:Original post by wahoodra
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now I see the resemblance!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement