Game Artist Needed (Paying Job)

Started by
3 comments, last by DanTheRocker 23 years, 1 month ago
Im looking for a talented artist able to draw (and preferibly color) many small pictures for a game in development. The pictures, mostly of futuristic military units and buildings, are drawn in perspective and are similar to the type seen in Starcraft-ish games. You''re probably windering about pay now. Depending on the quality of the art, pay would most likely be from 25-50 cents per picture. Remember that there are many (MANY) to be drawn so it adds up fast. If interested, contact me at catfud2000@hotmail.com for more detailed information, or post a reply to this message. Thanks!
-Dan
Advertisement
Woah, that means I can get 25-50$ if I draw 100 pictures!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!

That''s around 1$/hour (if drawing quick)

What is it? A NIKE RTS???

Biere et punk
If I were you I´d offer no pay at all. At least this way people wont feel as theyre being made fun of.

Offer royalties, or at least a place in the credits, but 50 cents per picture is an insult.
No offence, but that''s not much of a payment for a quality artist.
I feel bad now. I''m a college student and only work part time, and I have paid artist upto $50 for a picture, that my partner a 3D would make into a model. Now I find out I could have done it for 50 cents. If I only knew.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement