the age of most of the game developers here at the site

Started by
83 comments, last by anarkiztx 22 years ago
well first im the kid with a bad record with alot of people here cuz of sum typos and stuff and a message to those individuals - ok i fucked up on some words but you have to brake it to yourselfs its not that big of a deal but back to what i was sayin'' well every one who reads this message whats your REAL name?! how old are you?! whats your game profession?! when did you want to start at it?! are you good at that skill??
when man is smart enouph to not need law and order to get along, an anarchial society will prevail.
Advertisement
hmmm...

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
What a plight we who try to make a story-based game have...writers of conventional media have words, we have but binary numbers
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
You can call those typos if it makes you feel better.

I think you should have to pass a maturity test before being allowed to post on the gamedev boards.
I''m 23 now. I''d started doing little games in GW-Basic when I was about 12 or so. Although, my computer was always too lame to run a C compiler until about 4 yrs ago. So, I haven''t really been using C all that long, but have been programming a while.

What a plight we who try to make a story-based game have...writers of conventional media have words, we have but binary numbers
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Hmmm... well you should work on your typeos and additude but ill awnser your questions...

1.) real name: Top Secret as classified by The United States Government... Sorry
2.) Age: 16
3.) Started programming at: well 8.5567 years with Q-Basic
4.) Profecency : Html : Good
java-script : Good
Java : Newbieish
ASP : Newbiesish
CGI : Just started
C : Beginner (Not newbie)
C ++ : Newbie (im learning quick but need help)
5.) Current work : Just a loly coder no professional job, NO cash... And little experiance in languages that count

Edited by - Hiryuu on March 18, 2001 8:29:06 PM
Ok, I''ll play...
I am 18, and I''ve been programming for 8 years. I started in QBasic (those were the days ...), and now I code in C/C++, Java, and ASM.

Martee
Magnum Games.NET
All your code are belong to us.
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
all your typos are belong to us.

ROTFL!

Martee
Magnum Games.NET
All your code are belong to us.
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
Haha i just learned what that all your base are belong to us thing was all about.

Name: What is says on the left part of the screen
Started by learning BASIC a LONG time ago and then moved on to Visual Basic then on to C/C++. Been taking C++ classes in school for 2 years. I''m the best C++ programmer in my school (that''s not saying much though)
C:DOSC:DOSRUNRUN DOSRUN

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement