• Create Account

opengl - C# tutorials

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 namingway   Members   -  Reputation: 114

0Likes

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:38 PM

I'm currently looking for any good beginner C# opengl tutorials. I've done some stuff with opengl and C++ and am now looking to trying C# with opengl.

Sponsor:

#2 benryves   GDNet+   -  Reputation: 1992

0Likes

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:06 PM

OpenGL is OpenGL, whatever the language.

If you're just looking for a way to use OpenGL from withing C#, take a look at the Tao Framework.
[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

#3 taumuon   Members   -  Reputation: 210

0Likes

Posted 05 March 2007 - 09:19 AM

This is a shameless plug, but I've written a beginners-level tutorial for c#/opengl using the tao framework (I've linked to it on the tutorials section of the taoframework wiki, or follow my signature to tutorial 1).

Let me know what you think of it, what's good and bad (I haven't had much feedback so far, and would appreciate it if you could let me know whether you find the rest of the series useful).

Cheers,
Gary
C# Physics Engine Tutorials: www.taumuon.co.uk/jabuka/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS