FREE MUSIC??? (Well Keep Reading...)

Started by
1 comment, last by TheMystro 23 years ago
Okay, yes I said free (depending on the nature of the project, if it will take me longer than two months to complete, then well, I may ask for a little compensation for my time....) anyway here's the deal... First: My name is Sam Estes, I am currently working on a Masters of Music in Composition at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Second: I am looking to build my composition portfolio in Gaming music. I am not wet behind the ears when it comes to this type of genre, I have been writing music for independent films and theatre productions for the past five years as well as some unpublished gaming projects. Third: My style of music varies from orchestral to mech tech, and jazz to new age. To get a small idea of some of my work you can visit my web page on mp3.com http://www.mp3.com/samestes On here you will find a various assortment of musics. I strongly suggest listening to: *The Commute (all the way through, it changes in the middle) *Romeo and Juliet- The Dance *Nebulous Journeys I and any others that strike your fancy, there will soon be a new song added that demonstrates a little further my orchestral and orchestral tech (or semi-electronic experimental) What you will not find there is that I can do is various techno type arrangements, ranging from trance to jungle. Fourth: No need to fear me. I am actually a real composer, with real equipment (about $10,000 worth) and a know a lot about sound design and music with computers. (part of my BA was in this) Thanks, Sam Estes estessp@colorado.edu Edited by - TheMystro on April 4, 2001 2:35:52 AM
Advertisement
Wow... Your good. We may talk in the near future. Are you looking just for portfolio building or something more serious?

Landsknecht

My sig used to be, "God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him..."
But folks whinned and I had to change it.
Both, let me know the project and time frame. I''m currently reviewing projects, and can not take all at once.

Thanks. Glad you like my music!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement