• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

- - - - -

I kind of liked the splitting up of Weeks

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4692

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:29 AM

Like in Week1: Week 1 - Beginner Week 1 - Advanced (or Non-Beginner) Would it too much trouble to do the rest of the Weeks that way? Or is it on a case by case basis?

Sponsor:

#2 JWalsh   Moderators   -  Reputation: 463

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:11 AM

That shouldn't be necessary as people can now post their own threads. Little should be posted in my introduction thread, except for discussion of my introduction.

Cheers!
Jeromy Walsh
Sr. Tools & Engine Programmer | Software Engineer
Microsoft Windows Phone Team
Chronicles of Elyria (An In-development MMORPG)
GameDevelopedia.com - Blog & Tutorials
GDNet Mentoring: XNA Workshop | C# Workshop | C++ Workshop
"The question is not how far, the question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duche, Boondock Saints

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS