• Create Account

Direct Input problem please help

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 mattc   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 11 August 1999 - 06:02 PM

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me, I am trying to run the SetProperty event in VB, for the Direct Input feature. However I have been unable to find the information on the necessary GUID's for the 1st parameter. The one I'm specifically interested in as detailed in the SDK is
DIPROP_CALIBRATIONMODE

If you know or have any ideas how to get the GUID values for DIPROP_CALIBRATIONMODE I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Thanks in advance,

Matt :-)

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 11 August 1999 - 06:02 PM

You know what I used to do to find GUI values for items that I couldn't find. I just went into my H (header) files and looked at what Microsoft wrote down for them.

For example.. I needed the TCPIP gui code and IPX GUI.. So I loaded up the dplay.h file (for directPlay) and waalaa.. They were defined right there.

Hope this helps.

-DL

ps: sometimes you can go into your registry and look at the UI for items like your mouse.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS