Learning To Program An AI

Started by
1 comment, last by ATronic 22 years, 11 months ago
I''m one of those people who likes slogging through other peoples code to learn. Does anyone know a good site with nice tutorials (c/c++) for programming a neural net or programming natural language software that also includes SOURCE CODE? If so please let me know, it would be much appreciated. Oh yea, and anyone here heard of tilden''s robots?? Niiice, I''m going to build a few of them. Got me a nice pile of schimatics. Alex Broadwin A-Tronic Software & Design ----- "if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"
Advertisement
Well I have just lost all my bookmarks but I think there are lots of information about it over at www.generation5.org.

So go there and look at the esseys then go to the links section.

Greetings Illgar
Greetings Illgar
Thanks!

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement