OpenTK is a low-level game development toolkit for .Net/Mono, in the spirit of SDL or GLFW. It contains OpenGL and OpenAL bindings, and handles Math, Fonts and Input. It runs on Unix/X11 and Windows and is supported by all .Net languages, like C#, VB.Net and IronPython
* Elegant OpenGL and OpenAL bindings.
* Automatic extension loading.
* Type-safety in the bindings (see below!)
* High quality font rendering.
* Math toolkit (Vectors, Matrices, Quaternions) integrated with OpenGL.
* Optional Windows.Forms integration.
* Compile-once-run-everywhere paradigm!
Check it out now![Edited by - Fiddler on January 15, 2008 11:45:16 PM]