• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

- - - - -

Solutions to the projects

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 popcorn   Members   -  Reputation: 151

0Likes

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:40 PM

This is going to be a long shot since there isn't much activity on the workshop anymore... Since the workshop has more or less been officially over for a while now, will we ever get to see some solutions to the projects, I believe JWalsh originally said that he would post his own annotated solutions to the projects once the deadline has passed for each project. I could understand the reluctance to post the solutions while the workshop was ongoing but I doubt there would be much harm in doing so now?

Sponsor:

#2 Telastyn   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3726

0Likes

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

The DnD project is not complete, but has quite a bit of the optional stuff there and works. Zipped VSC#2005 solution/projects/source. All code free for personal use as WotC's game license allows; otherwise rights are reserved.

Maze
DnD

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS