• Create Account

DirectX 6.1 SDK Download

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 SikCiv   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 September 1999 - 04:11 AM

Ive tried download the DX 6.1 SDK, but about half way through, the data miss-aligns and becomes corrupted (only with HUGE files).
My PC is connected to a Proxy Server and im using Getright (maybe thats why), anyway, does anyone know where I can Download the files in seperate small packages, instead of one MASSIVE 71MB file?

ThAnkX

[This message has been edited by SikCiv (edited September 16, 1999).]

Sponsor:

#2 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2305

Posted 17 September 1999 - 04:11 AM

I've considered doing that here (I haven't seen it on another site broken into parts), but I have a feeling Microsoft wouldn't be happy about it. A while ago, several sites had a DX SDK Lite available, which included only the necessary files, but they suddenly all disappeared, which I tend to think MS had something to do with.

If you follow the link in our DirectX or Resources section, you will find many ftp sites with the SDK. I know several of those work, because I have downloaded it from them myself, using GetRight.

If that doesn't work, the DX 7 SDK should be out very soon and available for download from MS.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS