Looking for 2D/ Concept artists

Started by
3 comments, last by FobGangsta 22 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys! Our still un-named team is looking for a few concept/2D artists. Actually one of each would be nice, or one that can do concept art as well as 2D art such as backgrounds and most imprortantly tiles. The project is an action/RPG similar to Diablo but with a non-linear story line, a more involved and smarter character improvement system, and a large number of logic puzzles, similar to the old King''s Quest games. So far most of the work is still in the design stage, although we have a small prototype ready to show off the basics of our engine. Having an artist working on the project howevere would only help our creation of the game world and a lot of the story elements. If there are any 2D artists out there looking for a project to work on you can ICQ me at 76430848 or E-mail me at kevin_smeltzer@hotmail.com for more information.
Advertisement
I have a friend who is really good and might be interested..

quetzlzacatenango@hotmail.com
- T. Wade Murphy
HMmmm.. while I am very excited to see that someone might be interested in working with me, I would have to ask if you could do me a favour and get your friend to e-mail me.
I don''t think I could every spell his e-mail address correctly and when I tried to copy and paste it, my computer gave me a message that it had run out of stack space.
Anyways, seriously, could you get your friend to e-mail me if he is interested.. or ICQ me at 76430848.
Thanks again

Kevin

Do you have a website that i could check out?
We do not currently have a website to check out. Although, without a 2D/Concept artist a website would be pretty pointless unless we wanted to post a whole bunch of boring text ;oP
But seriously, I am going to be making a web-site soon, once I find a good way to get it hosetd without going the angelfire or geocities route.
Thanks for the interest, and keep it coming.

Kevin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement