I want some artists for an rpg.

Started by
4 comments, last by Fantasy Edge 22 years, 11 months ago
Simply put... im STRESSED. I am working as the graphic director on project redwyrm, an online rpg much like uo or final fantasy.only thing is is that i have to do all the graphics and im not happy with that. orrigionaly it was fine but now as my school year gets thick and i realize the sheer scope of the art we need,,,, well, im not so enthusiatic.. Thus, i have been given authorization to hire on a few more artists for the graphics department. I will need people who can do good tile art as this game is top down viewed. If I can get people for this, i can stick to the character art that i do decently at and the interface design. I am not asking for alot but as things become available to me, they will be passed on to you. I might add that i only need about 4 or 5. but any help would make my life less hellish and much appreciated. I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED Redwyrm Online

Advertisement
I have received one artist for my team. I thank him for his interest but i still need 3 other people. I do belive that this project will be enjoyed by all. come on, lets do this people.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED
Redwyrm Online

Maybe if you post some pictures of what you have already done, to get an idea of what you are interested in ?
If people see the style/quality that you are expecting, maybe they would be less shy to offer help ?

youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
Umh... when you say "hire" do you mean "hire" as in money?

generally I´m interested, but i´m working on a different project right now, so the earliest i could do would be august/september.

www.geocities.com/hase13

tell me what you need and I´ll tell you if i have time
Gotta backup ahw''s request for more info. I checked the site, but it''s still confusing.

Tile art for... terrain? buildings? character animation frames?

Are you looking for 3d rendered stuff, hand drawn stuff?

The post on the site''s forums mentions ''free'', but the site says $30 a pop to play. Is this work for pay or for free?

I know, i really do. I cant say that i have a lot really. there is just so much to do and i really dont wanna do it all myself.
head on over to redwyrm.com to have a look
/~valkyrie for my section.
I cant offer money, this is a free project but i really need help... any one who is interested, should be able to get info from the site but i will be running this a little outside the bounds of the rest of the team.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement