• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Don't forget to read Tuesday's email newsletter for your chance to win a free copy of Construct 2!

About using "GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE" parameter

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 HalfLucifer   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 May 2001 - 04:24 AM

While I tried to pass "GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE" parameter to "glTexParameter()", I got an error compiling message: "undeclared identifier". I got OpenGL installed by CD from the book "OpenGL SuperBible", and I thought it''s version 1.2. Could anyone figure out why I cannot use "GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE"? By the way, I cannot find the downloadable OpenGL1.2 on www.opengl.org. Where can I got it? Thanks a lot

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 17 May 2001 - 04:29 AM

Try GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE_EXT

#3 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 17 May 2001 - 11:06 AM

Windows has OpenGL 1.1 but your video card propably has 1.2 and that is a difference. You have OpenGL 1.2 but you need an extra header and treat new functions like extensions. The extra header is here http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/ABI/glext.h

To use GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE should it be enough to include glext.h using new functions is also easy. You can check your OpenGL version by running NeHe tutorial 25.

#4 HalfLucifer   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 May 2001 - 04:03 AM

Yes, it''s workable!
I got the glext.h included then using GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE.
Everything''s okay now! Thanks! :D

#5 HullSmurf   Members   -  Reputation: 100

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for the link. I am just looking for it.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS