• Create Account

D3D / OpenGL / Rnderware3 Technical Comparison Again

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Auday   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 30 November 1999 - 12:36 PM

This is not a which is better question , all what I need to know is the points of stratigic differences , like I know that both OGL and RenderWare are not ObjectOriented While D3D is , so this is a difference , But what about the other things , like data structure of the Vertices , normals , texture handling , lighting , Camera , Buffering ..... .etc
To be more specific , I'm planning to port my D3D based engin to the other 2 platforms , so I need to put some guide lines for the time required and stages of work before I start reading their
Documentaion .
Thanx .

Sponsor:

#2 Auday   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 30 November 1999 - 12:36 PM

It may be usefull for everyone if we all put the differences we know and in the end we can make a comparsion table . So please put some hands here , specially U OpenGL guys.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS