• Create Account

Turbo C++ 3.0 DOS - SOUND in my GAME

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 eijiyuki   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 June 2001 - 06:12 PM

HI, i''m creating a c++ game rite now. I want to add music in there and i only know of one way of doing it, by using the sound (#); function. This will play a specific frequency and then i have to delay(#); and then stop it with nosound(); I don''t really care how to add music, but this is the only way i know of that can run in turbo 3.0 DOS. Questions: 1) Is there a website where there are already made music coding? 2) Is there a program i can use to convert midi, wav, etc. to frequency coding i can use on the game? 3) Is there some way i can just play midi, wav, mp3, etc. off the program like using a link or something? 4) Any other methods i haven''t thought of? Please help me out eijiyuki@yahoo.com

Sponsor:

#2 TerranFury   Members   -  Reputation: 142

Posted 14 June 2001 - 01:59 PM

See http://www.inversereality.org/tutorials/sound%20programming/soundprogramming.html

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS