• Create Account

VB form object

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andre Luiz Silva   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 June 2001 - 04:24 AM

If I create an application that has no forms, just a module with a Sub Main procedure with my code, will the executable code still have a form object? Thanks in advance, André "- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog''s not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it''s angry, and wags its tail when it''s pleased. Now I growl when I''m pleased, and wag my tail when I''m angry. Therefore I''m mad."

Sponsor:

#2 noparity   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 June 2001 - 04:38 AM

Nope......just curious, why would you want to do this?

#3 Andre Luiz Silva   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 June 2001 - 05:15 AM

I am responsable on helping students of Data Structures at my college. The teacher has asked me about it, and I´ve looked up it at VB´s help and at msdn, but I have not found a bit of information...

And before you blame him, he does not teach Data Structures using VB. He uses Borland C++ and he is curious about this question I´ve made here...

André

"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog''s not mad. You grant that?
- I suppose so, said Alice.
- Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it''s angry, and wags its tail when it''s pleased. Now I growl when I''m pleased, and wag my tail when I''m angry. Therefore I''m mad."

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS