• Create Account

Indotek RenderIt Pro

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 matibee   Members   -  Reputation: 204

Posted 21 December 1999 - 01:14 PM

I'm new to Visual C++ and DirectX apps, but I have managed to start programming a 3d game using the Indotek API. By simply using some sample code I have loaded my own models and wrote suitable control routines - RenderIt calls do the rest. I really need some advice off experienced Direct3D or RenderIt programmers. Is RenderIt worth the $999 asking price? It seems to me that it is if I can continue to develop games by only concentrating on the AI and physics routines, but would I be better rewarded spending more time learning D3d? (Has any RenderIt user found problems with it's limitations?). Finally, let me introduce myself - my speciality is 3D modelling (engine blocks, cast components etc) but if anyone has a request for a custom 3D object please email me I would love to help out.

Thanks

Matt

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS