• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Isometric

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dragun   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 14 September 1999 - 02:19 AM

This isometric forum is big enough to be by itself...

Sponsor:

#2 Dave Astle   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 2307

Posted 13 September 1999 - 04:44 PM

Maybe its just me, but I thought it was bt itself. Do you mean an entirely separate board? What would be the point of that?

#3 Dragun   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 14 September 1999 - 01:53 AM

Read the forum title and then the description.

#4 TANSTAAFL   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1152

Posted 14 September 1999 - 02:19 AM

i see the point you're trying to make, Drag, however, i also think you might be getting a little picky or literal minded.

the "all aspects" isnt really supposed to mean every single aspect of an iso/hex/tilebased game. i guess its a bad word choice.

its supposed to mean "all of the aspects that arent covered by other forums"... so you wouldnt generally post a question on AI, or a general question on rendering, you would instead post questions like mapping screen coordinates to tile coordinates, or how to properly order the blits in your engine so that the images dont look messed up, or how to update smaller than fullscreen areas without messing up the rest of the display but not blitting more than is needed.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS