• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

- - - - -

C# Book

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pixeltor   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

Hey, I just got a new laptop for university next year (accepted into electrical engineering) so I'll have plenty of time to get some things done that I've been wanting to do. So I have experimented with C# and xna off and on but really don't seem to be making progress. So I was wondering if anyone knew the titles of a few good C# books that go from pure beginner and on to cover a broad range of C#. If anyone also has a good title for an xna book i'll look into that too, I just figured it would be better to get a good solid understanding of the language first before trying to build a game. I looked around online but most sources are biased trying to sell their book. thanks -Pixeltor-

Sponsor:

#2 Star Warden   Members   -  Reputation: 174

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-4-0-NET-Wrox-Programmer/dp/0470502258

Pretty good range of most subjects. If you want the complete spec you can look at the official language book, http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Language-Covering-Microsoft-Development/dp/0321741765

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS