• Create Account

Isometric Land Threads--from your loving moderator-policy changes

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 TANSTAAFL   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1152

Posted 28 September 1999 - 12:29 PM

There are a couple of things that i'm now doing with the forum.

A) any thread that gets longer than 12 posts will be closed. by this time, the conversation has changed topics 2 or 3 times, and the people who arent part of the conversation arent looking anymore, also anything higher just takes too long to load for the folks with slow connections.

B) in the future, threads with vague topics will be deleted as soon as i find them. vague topics include "I need help", "please help me", "i am having problems". we know that posts are made because people need help... thats why they come to a message board. try to be as specific about your question in the topic as you can. doing this increases the likelihood that your question will be answered.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS