• Create Account

Online calculus text?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 thuned   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 30 June 2001 - 05:35 AM

I was planning on taking math1c at my community college but i just called recently and found i got a 5 on my bc ap test. now i''m thinking about taking math1d instead in the fall. is there an online text that i can look to check the material out? life is unfair, take advantage of it. UNMB2 - if the link doesn''t work, try clicking it

Sponsor:

#2 grhodes_at_work   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1361

Posted 04 July 2001 - 10:02 AM

This web page:

http://archives.math.utk.edu/calculus/crol.html

has a fairly detailed list of online calculus resources.

Unfortunately, although I did spend a fair amount of time looking for a good online calculus text, I did not find one. You may have better luck, if you''re willing to spend a lot of time digging through poor and incomplete material to find the good stuff.

#3 grhodes_at_work   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1361

Posted 04 July 2001 - 10:02 AM

This web page:

http://archives.math.utk.edu/calculus/crol.html

has a fairly detailed list of online calculus resources.

Unfortunately, although I did spend a fair amount of time looking for a good online calculus text, I did not find one. You may have better luck, if you''re willing to spend a lot of time digging through poor and incomplete material to find the good stuff.

Graham Rhodes
Senior Scientist
Applied Research Associates, Inc.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS