• Create Account

a little problem

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 eleCz   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

My application always get stuck while running on some glu commands, gluSphere and gluCylinder and an error of stack over flow appears anyone knows why? the commands: GL.gluSphere(m_pQuad,0.65f,32,32); GL.gluCylinder(m_pQuad,0.22f,0.22f,0.25f,32,32); m_pQuad is a GLU quadric obj : m_pQuad = GL.gluNewQuadric(); GL.gluQuadricNormals(m_pQuad, GL.GLU_SMOOTH); GL.gluQuadricTexture(m_pQuad, (byte)GL.GL_TRUE); the GL on the beginning of each gl commands is because i'm using the C# lib if it matters thanks for the helpers in advance :)

Sponsor:

#2 Kazade   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1009

0Likes

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

Are you calling gluNewQuadric() in a loop? You only need to call it once during initialization IIRC. That might explain it.

#3 eleCz   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:21 PM

no it's not called in a loop i just wrote it here because i thought maybe it was a problem with the initialization of it

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS