• Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!

Lesson 6 - Heap Corruption

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 GuyNoir   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:11 AM

Not sure if this is the right forum. I'm having problems getting Lesson 6 in the Nehe tutorials to work. It compiles fine, but when I run it I get the error: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3337/visualc2008expressediti.png From what I can tell, I am writing too much data to what was allocated, but I don't know enough about OpenGL to figure out to fix it. I'm also using the BMP.cpp and BMP.h that a person on the forums created to circumvent the need for Glaux in the lesson. There has to be a better way to load an image, but I haven't found anything. Any help?

Sponsor:

#2 lc_overlord   Members   -  Reputation: 436

0Likes

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:52 AM

yea check out lessons 24 and 33, those will give you a better way of loading textures, specifically TGA files which also have a alpha channel if you need it.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS